Myrtle Veterinary Hospital
Pocket Pet/Exotics Services
- Wellness exams
- Deworming and parasitic control
- If you have any questions or concerns about your pet, make an appointment. The veterinarian will do a thorough exam and may recommend diagnostics based on the presenting signs and symptoms. We provide in-house diagnostics in addition to working closely with an outside lab for more advanced testing options.
- Depending on the case, the veterinarian may recommend referral to a specialist to provide the best possible care for your pet
- Teeth and nail trimmings in rodents
- Beak, nail, and wing trimmings in birds
Below is a list of some of the surgeries our clinic can provide:
- Rabbit spay and neuter
- Exploratory surgeries
- Foreign body removals
- Skin surgeries like wound repairs and tumor removals.